The University of New South Wales is now accepting applications for the UNSW PhD Scientia Scholarship in Australia.
The research fund is available for Australian candidates as well as for International students and it aims to restore vision to those blinded by photoreceptor dystrophies through this research project.
The University of New South Wales was founded in 1949, as an Australian public research university in Sydney. The university is ranked 4th in Australia and 45th in the world.
Why at the University of New South Wales? The university offers a world-class education giving you everything you need to build your bright future. It also provides financial helps for those students who needed it and help them in their studies.
Eligibility for UNSW PhD Scholarships in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian applicants and candidates from another country can join.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They are eligible to take part in a PhD program for developing optimal stimulation for bionic eyes at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Successful applicants must have a basic knowledge of anatomy and physiologies as well as basic programming skills are essential. Experience in animal research and/or bionic devices will be highly favourable.
How to Apply for UNSW PhD Scholarships in Australia
- How to Apply: Candidates are suggested to enroll in a PhD degree program at the university. They will be automatically considered for the grant after the enrollment.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, a research proposal and details of references must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: The interested students must have an undergraduate degree either in Science or a degree in Biomedical Engineering.
- Language Requirement: Participants need to demonstrate their English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The educational grant will provide facilities for high-quality research projects along with a stipend of $41,209 per year for 4 years. It will also cover the tuition fees and give Up to $10K each year for the career development process.
The deadline for application for UNSW PhD Scholarships in Australia 2019-2020 is July 12, 2019
Drop your comment(s) regarding this scholarship using the comment box below and stand a chance to win our Scholarship Application Guide Ebook worth $150.
We will answer all your questions and be glad to hear from you!Methodology: This review is based on a personal survey by ScholarsPortal.com and may or may not reflect the global views of the scholarship. Stars are used to represent the various review factors and a higher star means a better result. For example, a scholarship with an "ease of application" of 5 stars will be easier to apply than that with 3 stars. Based on the review factors, the scholarship is then graded with: "fairly good", "good" and "very good".
Scholars Portal can help you GET ANY SCHOLARSHIP you dream of!
Have you won any scholarship in the past? SUBMIT your Scholar Story or SEND a scholarship for us to post on our site HERE.
CHAT with over 150,000 scholars applying for the scholarships you love here:
- Group: Scholars Portal
- Channel: Scholars Portal Channel
- Undergraduate Scholarships
- Masters Scholarships
- PhD Scholarships
- African Scholarships
- Asia Scholarships
- Australia Scholarships
- Europe Scholarships
- United States Scholarships
- Chevening Scholarship
- Fulbright Scholarship
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
- MasterCard Foundation Scholarship
- OFID Scholarship
- Commonwealth Scholarships
- DAAD Scholarships
- Rotary Foundation Global Study Grant
- Henry Luce Scholarship
- Rhodes Scholarships
- Marshall Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarships
- Sweden Institute Scholarships
- Atlas Corps
Disclaimer Notice: Unless otherwise stated, ScholarsPortal.com is not in anyway affiliated with any scholarship third-party body listed on our site. For more details, see our disclaimer notice page.
Follow us on Twitter: @scholars_portal