Scholarships are available for international students at the University of St. Gallen. There are currently two Excellence Scholarships to the qualifying international Students.
About University of St. Gallen Scholarship
Established in 1898, The University of St. Gallen is a research university. It is considered among the world’s leading business schools. It is a place for students and for the people living in the region as well. It is known as HSG, which has the largest faculty for business administration.
Why at the University of St. Gallen-The university offers a variety of services to help students to identify their career goals and paths, as well as gain work experience while studying at this university. It helps to prepare students to move into the career of their choice.
- University or Organization: University of St. Gallen
- Course Level: Bachelors and master degree
- Award: CHF 6,252 or CHF 20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two opportunities are awarded
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Switzerland
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are open for international candidates.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The studentships are awarded to study the bachelor and master degree program in English-language program, Quantitative Economics and Finance, International Affairs and Governance, Banking and Finance, Marketing, Services and Communication, Economics, International Law and Finance and Accounting.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Excellence Scholarships of the University of St. Gallen: International applicants with internationally recognized relevant educational qualifications and certificates. Applicant must be successful passing of the University of St. Gallen’s internal admission test.
- Starr International foundation grant Fund: The Starr International foundation grant Fund is set aside for highly talented foreign-language students with a recognized foreign bachelor’s degree who are completing a master’s degree program.
How to Apply for University of St. Gallen Switzerland Scholarships
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity , the applicants need to take admission in bachelor and master degree program at the university. After taking admission candidates will automatically considered for the opportunity s.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to attach the professional vision/career prospects, the reason as to why he/she should receive a scholarship, previous contributions such as social or charitable work, or ecological and/or social commitment.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants need to have their graduate degree certificates, grade transcripts, and academic qualifications certificates.
- Language Requirement: In order to make intelligent contact with other cultures and ensure successful intercultural communication, language skills are an essential requirement.
- Benefit: The Excellence financial aid positions will be awarded worth up to CHF 6,252 for all three years; it matches the program of CHF 18,756 and the Starr International foundation grant Fund will be awarded worth up to CHF 20,000 per year.
The deadline for this scholarship is 19th July, 2019.
Drop your comment(s) regarding this scholarship using the comment box below and stand a chance to win our Scholarship Application Guide Ebook worth $150.
We will answer all your questions and be glad to hear from you!Methodology: This review is based on a personal survey by ScholarsPortal.com and may or may not reflect the global views of the scholarship. Stars are used to represent the various review factors and a higher star means a better result. For example, a scholarship with an "ease of application" of 5 stars will be easier to apply than that with 3 stars. Based on the review factors, the scholarship is then graded with: "fairly good", "good" and "very good".
Scholars Portal can help you GET ANY SCHOLARSHIP you dream of!
Have you won any scholarship in the past? SUBMIT your Scholar Story or SEND a scholarship for us to post on our site HERE.
CHAT with over 150,000 scholars applying for the scholarships you love here:
- Group: Scholars Portal
- Channel: Scholars Portal Channel
- Undergraduate Scholarships
- Masters Scholarships
- PhD Scholarships
- African Scholarships
- Asia Scholarships
- Australia Scholarships
- Europe Scholarships
- United States Scholarships
- Chevening Scholarship
- Fulbright Scholarship
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
- MasterCard Foundation Scholarship
- OFID Scholarship
- Commonwealth Scholarships
- DAAD Scholarships
- Rotary Foundation Global Study Grant
- Henry Luce Scholarship
- Rhodes Scholarships
- Marshall Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarships
- Sweden Institute Scholarships
- Atlas Corps
Disclaimer Notice: Unless otherwise stated, ScholarsPortal.com is not in anyway affiliated with any scholarship third-party body listed on our site. For more details, see our disclaimer notice page.
Follow us on Twitter: @scholars_portal