Strathclyde Business School Deans Excellence Scholarships for International Students 2019-2020. See how to apply here. Moreover, Strathclyde Business School offers courses for business education and management development. It is one of four faculties forming the University of Strathclyde.
If you wish to complete your education from a reputable university, then you are eligible to apply for a Deans Excellence Scholarships program which is organized by the Strathclyde Business School at the University of Strathclyde.
Why at the University of Strathclyde?
The university offers a flexible, innovative learning environment where students enjoy a first-class teaching experience using state-of-the-art facilities. It helps aspirants to choose the best degree program according to their interest and develop their personality with a good communication manner.
Scholars Portal can help you GET ANY SCHOLARSHIP you dream of!
CHAT with over 10,000 scholars applying for the scholarships you love here:
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible for these grants.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Students are worthy to join a postgraduate degree program in the field of Accounting and Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Human resource management, Marketing, Business, Strategy and organization, Hospitality and Tourism, Management, Management science.
- Admissible Criteria: You must have any relevant extra-curricular or professional experience and be on track for a First Class degree result.
How to Apply for Strathclyde Business School Deans Excellence Scholarships for International Students 2019-2020.
- How to apply: Participants are advised to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university in Glasgow. They will be automatically considered for the funds after the registration in a full-time degree course.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, a copy of the passport should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Must hold a first-class bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Taking the TOEFL or IELTS test for showing the English language ability is required to study this program.
Benefits of Strathclyde Business School Deans Excellence Scholarships for International Students 2019-2020.
- Total 15 bursaries are available which will cover £10,000 towards the tuition fee.
CHAT with over 68,000 scholars applying for the scholarships you love here:
- African Scholarships
- Asia Scholarships
- Australia Scholarships
- Europe Scholarships
- United States Scholarships
- July 31, 2019
DO YOU KNOW?
- The Strathclyde Business School is one of four faculties forming the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow, Scotland.
- The business school was founded in 1948.
- The Strathclyde Business School is triple-accredited by AMBA, AASCB and EQUIS.
CHAT with over 85,000 scholars applying for the scholarships you love here:
- Chevening Scholarship
- Fulbright Scholarship
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
- MasterCard Foundation Scholarship
- OFID Scholarship
- Commonwealth Scholarships
- DAAD Scholarships
- Rotary Foundation Global Study Grant
- Henry Luce Scholarship
- Rhodes Scholarships
- Marshall Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarships
- Sweden Institute Scholarships
- Atlas Corps