Scholarships for Pakinstani Students in Morocco 2019/2020. The Moroccan Agency of International Cooperation (AMCI) has offered scholarships to the Pakistani students for admission in the Moroccan Public Institutions of Higher, Technical and Vocational Education for the academic year 2019-20 in Bachelors, Masters and PhD.
Since, this scholarship is offered by the Moroccan Government, hence, NO additional financial responsibility will be on part of the Higher Education Commission Islamabad.
Why Should you Study in Morocco?
Morocco is not expensive, especially if you have just come from a trip in Europe. A tasty meal will likely set you back $2-3 on average, maybe $7 if you’re really splurging. You can find expensive options in the touristy areas like Marrakech, but for the most part, food and accommodation is cheap compared to the West.
In Morocco, haggling is a way of life. Moroccans love to haggle in the Medina markets, and as you’re a foreigner, they’ll likely start with a high price. It’s best to jump in headfirst when negotiating. Counter with a crazy-low price, and go back and forth at least three times. Therefore, you should consider Scholarships for Pakinstani Students in Morocco for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Also, Morocco can be quite chilly in the winter. The winds blow in particularly rough on coastal cities, like Casablanca and Tangiers. Snow is common in the mountain villages, especially around the ski resort of Ifrane. Dress warmly and in layers.
Eligibility for Scholarships for Pakinstani Students in Morocco 2019/2020
- Be a Pakistani/AJK national & permanent resident of Pakistan/AJK. No dual nationality will be accepted.
- Mode of Communication is French language and those who do not have sufficient level of French language, need to take language upgrade course in first academic year and after successfully passing language course can be enrolled in degree programme. No repetition in language course is allowed. Linguistic fields, Arabic literature & Islamic studies are taught in Arabic and applicants of these fields have to learn Arabic.
- Selected scholar shall be available to start his/her academic studies in the Moroccan Universities by the start of the academic year in September/October 2019.
- By closing date of application, applicant must hold a minimum of 12 years higher secondary school certificate for Undergraduate programme, 16 years of education in relevant fields of study for Master’s programme and postgraduate qualification (18 years of education) in the relevant field of study for admission in PhD Programmes in respective Moroccan University.
- Applicant shall not currently be availing any other scholarship.
- Applicants must fulfil other requirements set by the concerned university in Morocco.
- The candidate must not be suspended from Kingdom of Morocco earlier due to any criminal activity.
Application Procedure for Scholarships for Pakinstani Students in Morocco 2019/2020
- For the convenience of applicants, Un-Official English Translation of French form is uploaded at Moroccan_Scholarship form.pdf. Download and fill AMCI application form available in French at fcf.pdf. Please note that AMCI application form is in French language but the applicant needs to fill his/her particulars in English language for consideration of HEC & AMCI.
- Apply through HEC online application portal i.e. http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa. Fill out the online application complete in all respect. After successful submission of the application form, get its printed copy and attach the payment receipt of Rs.300/- with HEC Application form only. All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility. This facility is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd. A separate bank Account No. 17427900133401 at HBL, Sector H-9, Shalimar Branch, Islamabad is being maintained for online transfer of fee to HEC.
- HEC reserves the right to conduct interviews of initially shortlisted candidates.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will NOT be accepted. The recommendation of nominating agency i.e. HEC will be final and binding.
- All applicants should note that all nominations from Pakistan will be routed via HEC. Please send two sets of AMCI application form (French language form filled in English) along with required documents as mentioned at page-2 of the application form (PDF file), in Spiral binding and one copy of HEC application form with original fee receipt separately in Spiral binding, on or before, 16th August, 2019 on the address given below:
In-charge Learning Opportunities Abroad
HRD Division, Higher Education Commission
Sector H-8, Islamabad.
E-mail: [email protected]
While applying for Scholarships for Pakinstani Students in Morocco 2019/2020, it is the sole responsibility of student(s) applying for any professional degree (viz. Medical, Engineering, Agriculture etc.) to first get confirmed its accreditation from the respective Councils i.e. Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC), Agriculture Council, Nursing Council etc.
Note: It is advised in your own interest not to apply if your desired program is not accredited by the respective council.
All applicants must note that they have to send completed hard copies of their applications through postal mail to HEC on address given below on or before 16th August 2018. Applications received after 16th August 2019 will not be entertained.
Deadline for Scholarships for Pakinstani Students in Morocco 2019/2020
The deadline of receipt of applications at HEC is 16th August, 2019.
Drop your comment(s) regarding this scholarship using the comment box below and stand a chance to win our Scholarship Application Guide Ebook worth $150.
We will answer all your questions and be glad to hear from you!Methodology: This review is based on a personal survey by ScholarsPortal.com and may or may not reflect the global views of the scholarship. Stars are used to represent the various review factors and a higher star means a better result. For example, a scholarship with an "ease of application" of 5 stars will be easier to apply than that with 3 stars. Based on the review factors, the scholarship is then graded with: "fairly good", "good" and "very good".
Scholars Portal can help you GET ANY SCHOLARSHIP you dream of!
Have you won any scholarship in the past? SUBMIT your Scholar Story or SEND a scholarship for us to post on our site HERE.
CHAT with over 150,000 scholars applying for the scholarships you love here:
- Group: Scholars Portal
- Channel: Scholars Portal Channel
- Undergraduate Scholarships
- Masters Scholarships
- PhD Scholarships
- African Scholarships
- Asia Scholarships
- Australia Scholarships
- Europe Scholarships
- United States Scholarships
- Chevening Scholarship
- Fulbright Scholarship
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
- MasterCard Foundation Scholarship
- OFID Scholarship
- Commonwealth Scholarships
- DAAD Scholarships
- Rotary Foundation Global Study Grant
- Henry Luce Scholarship
- Rhodes Scholarships
- Marshall Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarships
- Sweden Institute Scholarships
- Atlas Corps
Disclaimer Notice: Unless otherwise stated, ScholarsPortal.com is not in anyway affiliated with any scholarship third-party body listed on our site. For more details, see our disclaimer notice page.
Follow us on Twitter: @scholars_portal