About MBA Scholarships Full Tuition at New York University USA 2019-2020
The scholarship will cover full tuition fees, and a small stipend. Scholarships are available for the duration of your study. There is no additional application for the scholarship. Scholarships will be awarded based on your admission application and are final.
Successful candidates will receive:
- Full tuition fees
- A small stipend
Eligibility for MBA Scholarships Full Tuition at New York University, USA
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants are welcome from any country (domestic and international).
- All the entry requirements for MBA program at New York University (NYU Stern) must be met.
- Applicants must meet English language entry requirement.
- Scholarships are only available for new students commencing study in academic year 2020. Current students are not eligible to apply.
Number of Scholarships Available
Unknown. Please contact New York University (NYU Stern) for more info.
Scholarships available for all students from any country. There is no other restriction on nationality.
Applicants will be assessed based on admission application.
Application Deadline for MBA Scholarships Full Tuition at New York University USA 2019-2020
The latest closing date for this scholarship program is January 15, 2020.
Please take note of the deadline. Late and incomplete submissions will not be entertained!
Please contact New York University (NYU Stern) for more info.
- Applications are welcome from any country.
- There is no separate application for the scholarship. Your application for the MBA program will be assessed for the scholarship.
- Scholarship decisions are final.
How to Apply for MBA Scholarships Full Tuition at New York University USA 2019-2020
You must apply online using their online application service. There is no separate application for the scholarship. Your application for the MBA program will be assessed for the scholarship.
Please read the guidance and terms of the scholarship program on their website.
Do you have any question(s) regarding this scholarship? Use the comment box below.
We will be glad to hear from you!Methodology: This review is based on a personal survey by ScholarsPortal.com and may or may not reflect the global views of the scholarship. Stars are used to represent the various review factors and a higher star means a better result. For example, a scholarship with an "ease of application" of 5 stars will be easier to apply than that with 3 stars. Based on the review factors, the scholarship is then graded with: "fairly good", "good" and "very good".
Scholars Portal can help you GET ANY SCHOLARSHIP you dream of!
Have you won any scholarship in the past? SUBMIT your Scholar Story or SEND a scholarship for us to post on our site HERE.
CHAT with over 150,000 scholars applying for the scholarships you love here:
- Group: Scholars Portal
- Channel: Scholars Portal Channel
- Undergraduate Scholarships
- Masters Scholarships
- PhD Scholarships
- African Scholarships
- Asia Scholarships
- Australia Scholarships
- Europe Scholarships
- United States Scholarships
- Chevening Scholarship
- Fulbright Scholarship
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
- MasterCard Foundation Scholarship
- OFID Scholarship
- Commonwealth Scholarships
- DAAD Scholarships
- Rotary Foundation Global Study Grant
- Henry Luce Scholarship
- Rhodes Scholarships
- Marshall Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarships
- Sweden Institute Scholarships
- Atlas Corps
Disclaimer Notice: Unless otherwise stated, ScholarsPortal.com is not in anyway affiliated with any scholarship third-party body listed on our site. For more details, see our disclaimer notice page.
Follow us on Twitter: @scholars_portal