Scholarships are currently available to study in India for 2019-2020 session. These scholarships in India will enable students to fund their undergraduate or postgraduate study. To apply for scholarships in India, you need to meet certain eligibility criteria.
However, note that not all these scholarships are fully funded. Some of them are partial scholarships in the form of awards, grants and prizes for the 2019-2020 academic session. Also, some of these scholarships come as one time payment. Others, can be renewed annually.
Generally, the requirements for to apply for these latest scholarships in India 2019-2020 are:
- Be admitted into the school for study
- Fulfill the academic requirements
- Meet certain language requirements
- Write a personal statement or a summary of research thesis
- Have a valid ID card
Latest Scholarships for Indians in 2019-2020
Students starting an online MBA with University of Essex Online in the 2018-2019 academic year may be eligible for an Executive Scholarship of up to £6,000 towards the tuition fees, reducing the full course fee to £13,008.
Executive Scholarship applications are assessed on a merit basis.
You will be asked to write a statement of in support of your scholarship application and we will be looking for evidence of:
- Academic ability
- Professional experience and career progression
- Ideas on sustainable and entrepreneurial business
- Your ability to communicate experience and ideas
- Your plan to utilise the University of Essex MBA experience after the course
- Receiving the Executive Scholarship allows you to access a prestigious qualification for a very affordable price.
- As the course takes place 100% online and part-time, it’s easy to fit studying around your work and family commitments.
- You’re in safe hands with us – we received a gold rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework 2018.
- We also received a 90% rating for student satisfaction in the National Student Survey 2018.
- The qualification you gain is recognized worldwide and is awarded by University of Essex, University of the Year 2018 (Times Higher Education Awards).
- May 21st, 2019
ServiceScape Scholarship 2019-2020
Are you enrolled or about to enroll in a college, university, or trade school? Are you looking for a little extra help in funding your education to cover expenses that other scholarships and financial aid don’t cover?
If your answer is “yes,” we have a solution that could help out with books, supplies, or anything else you need to cover your educational expenses. Apply now to our 2019 Scholarship, which will be in the amount of $1,000.00 USD to be paid toward the educational certification/degree program of your choice.
The chosen topic is as follows: How does writing impact today’s world? Think about it, write about it, and let us know your thoughts. To apply for the ServiceScape Scholarship, all scholarship applicants should fill out the online application form and submit a 300 word essay on this topic.
- This international scholarship contest is open to students in the United States and around the globe who are attending or who will attend an accredited college, university, or trade school in 2019/2020.
- In order to qualify as a contest participant, a person must successfully submit the online application form and must be at least 18 years old.
- Contest participants’ application form submissions must be written in English.
- They will be judged on their quality of writing.
- The chosen topic is as follows: How does writing impact today’s world?
- Think about it, write about it, and let us know your thoughts.
- To apply for the ServiceScape Scholarship, all scholarship applicants should fill out the online application form.
- Then, submit a 300 word essay on this topic.
- The winning student receives a scholarship award in the amount of $1,000.00 USD to be paid toward the educational certification/degree program of his or her choice.
- The winner’s name, headshot photograph, and writing will be featured within the ServiceScape blog.
- All scholarship applicants should fill out the online application form and submit a 300 word essay on the how writing impacts the world today topic. They can apply via the website. Visit Scholarship Website
- Deadline for the application of this scholarship is November 30th, 2019.
Internet Marketing Scholarship – 3rd IBG Scholarship 2019-2020
We keep this scholarship only for students who currently really need it and enrolled in colleges, universities or even in high schools. Our main purpose is to give back to the community and to help students in their financial problems for studies.
To apply for this scholarship, please read below.
1. Write a research paper, article or essay on “How to do & Scope of Internet Marketing in 2019”.
2. Research paper, article or essay must be 1500 to 2000 words long with proper references.
3. Your Complete Name
4. Your phone number (we will call you once you are shortlisted or the winner)
5. Your Email address
7. School/College/University name
8. Department of studies
- They are free to use this money for any study related issue.
- Research paper or article must be plagiarism free and no grammatical mistakes.
- Applicant must be 15 to 35 years old.
- Winner must show their original documents before receiving the scholarship. APPLY HERE
- November 30, 2019
Helen Lansdowne Resor Scholarship for Creative Women 2019-2020
The HLR Scholarship is an international opportunity that addresses the lack of female creative leadership in the ad industry by providing female college students with the support they need and enabling them to join advertising’s creative ranks.
Named after Helen Lansdowne Resor, the industry’s and J. Walter Thompson’s first female copywriter, the scholarship was established in partnership with the 4A’s Foundation in 2014. Historically, each year, it has awarded five individuals’ scholarships up to $10,000. Additionally, each recipient is offered a paid summer internship with a JWT office in her respective region, a JWT mentor, and a “first look” placement consideration upon graduation.
Applications must be submitted by Monday, June 3, 2019. The scholarship is open to any undergraduate, graduate, or portfolio student from any school globally.
- In short, badass women studying creativity. Oh, and you also have to:
- Be a registered student at an undergraduate, graduate, and/or portfolio school with at least 12 months of school left as of May 20, 2019
- Show creative talent and potential in a course of study like Art Direction, Copywriting, Design, Experiential Design, Sculpture, Film, etc. Basically, if you think it applies to you, it probably does
- Maintain satisfactory academic and creative progress as determined by your school
It’s your big break. Your shot to steer the future of advertising. Here’s what you’ll get if you win:
- A scholarship up to $10,000 to put towards your education
- An internship at a Wunderman Thompson office
- One-on-one mentorship
- First-look placement at Wunderman Thompson after graduation
- You’ll have to submit your application form, a personal statement, a letter of recommendation and 3–5 creative samples by Jun 03, 2019.
- APPLY HERE
Scholarship Contest from Dealroom 2019-2020
Submit an essay of roughly about 800 words to one of the topics suggested on our site. Your essay for the scholarship will get judged based on your writing skills, style, and innovative business solutions described in your essay.
Our scholarship is open to all students. That means we select students from diverse backgrounds. Your nationality or education institution is not an issue for us; however, your enthusiasm for the m&a is. Therefore, all applicants must show some level of interest in m&a or virtual data room industry.
- The aim of the contest is finding creative students ready to move forward and look for innovative solutions in business, m&a, and virtual data room industry.
- In addition to winning to the tune of 500 dollars.
- We will consider the winner as our employee/colleague if he shows such a desire.
Upload your article through our form which is on the page. Scholarship Application Link
June 30th, 2019.
Jelvix Scholarship Program 2019-2020
Jelvix Scholarship Program is for high school and graduate students interested in science, innovative and emerging technologies, engineering. Jelvix offers a unique opportunity for exceptional people giving away a $1,000 award in hopes to help ease their educational endeavors. The deadline for scholarship submission is July 31, 2019.
Applicants are to meet the following criteria to be eligible to apply for Jelvix essay writing competition:
- be a student currently attending or planning to attend a private or public accredited academic institution
- have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- write and submit a unique essay with no plagiarized or copyright issues
- include personal statement describing background, personal achievements, challenges, educational pursuits and goals
- agree and authorize to publicize your selection and essay on Jelvix blog
Our team will select two best essays and reward applicants one-time only:
- 1 place – $1000
- 2 place – $500
The procedure of the scholarship application process is the following: candidates eligible for scholarship consideration must send Google Doc or Word Doc with an essay and a brief personal statement to [email protected].
- July 31st, 2019
DO YOU KNOW?
Drop your comment(s) regarding this scholarship using the comment box below and stand a chance to win our Scholarship Application Guide Ebook worth $150.
We will answer all your questions and be glad to hear from you!Methodology: This review is based on a personal survey by ScholarsPortal.com and may or may not reflect the global views of the scholarship. Stars are used to represent the various review factors and a higher star means a better result. For example, a scholarship with an "ease of application" of 5 stars will be easier to apply than that with 3 stars. Based on the review factors, the scholarship is then graded with: "fairly good", "good" and "very good".
Scholars Portal can help you GET ANY SCHOLARSHIP you dream of!
Have you won any scholarship in the past? SUBMIT your Scholar Story or SEND a scholarship for us to post on our site HERE.
CHAT with over 150,000 scholars applying for the scholarships you love here:
- Group: Scholars Portal
- Channel: Scholars Portal Channel
- Undergraduate Scholarships
- Masters Scholarships
- PhD Scholarships
- African Scholarships
- Asia Scholarships
- Australia Scholarships
- Europe Scholarships
- United States Scholarships
- Chevening Scholarship
- Fulbright Scholarship
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
- MasterCard Foundation Scholarship
- OFID Scholarship
- Commonwealth Scholarships
- DAAD Scholarships
- Rotary Foundation Global Study Grant
- Henry Luce Scholarship
- Rhodes Scholarships
- Marshall Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarships
- Sweden Institute Scholarships
- Atlas Corps
Disclaimer Notice: Unless otherwise stated, ScholarsPortal.com is not in anyway affiliated with any scholarship third-party body listed on our site. For more details, see our disclaimer notice page.
Follow us on Twitter: @scholars_portal