Application for King’s College International Hardship Scholarship in UK is currently ongoing. The program is open to supports the students from around the world who are experiencing financial difficulties and wish to continue their studies in the UK.
About King College Hardship Scholarship
Established in 1829, King’s College London has now become one of the two founding colleges of the University of London. it is the largest European center for graduate and post-graduate medical teaching and biomedical research and ranked 31st in the 2019 QS World University Rankings.
Why at King’s College London– At KCL, candidates can identify what they want from a future career and build a plan for how to achieve that goal. King’s Careers Hub can help students to learn more about the career choices to decide what suits their abilities and interests.
- University or Organization: King’s College London
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Award: Variable – Depend on student’s need
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: EU and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: 31 Jul 2019
- Language: English and official at home
Eligibility for King’s College Hardship Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: EU and international students are eligible to apply for this application .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must be able to demonstrate that unforeseen financial difficulties have occurred after you started your course with adequate funds arranged to cover tuition fees and living costs for the entire duration of the course.
- For international students, the UKVI has indicated that students will need about £1,265 for their living costs for each month of their program of study, plus the costs of tuition fees. The above amount is solely an indication, as living costs will vary depending on individual circumstances. The unforeseen change in circumstances must have impacted your ability to access these funds.
How to Apply for King’s College International Hardship Scholarship
- How to apply: To be considered for the opportunity , the applicants must have applied for the admission at the university. Then they can apply for the opportunity through the given link https://mykcl.kcl.ac.uk/
- Supporting Documents: The applicant must need to provide all supporting documentation such as to evidence the financial provision and change in circumstances. All supporting documents must be legible: Scanned/electronic copies, preferably saved in a PDF format entitled in the following format: SURNAME, Name – document title (e.g. SMITH, John – March bank statement) and email your documents to [email protected] and include your King’s Student ID (as on your ID card, not your K Number) in the email text.
- Admission Requirements: For admission at the university, all students must have the A-levels in General Studies. Applicants can apply for the admission through the university website.
- Language Requirement: To study at King’s, it is essential for the candidates to communicate in English effectively in an academic environment.
- Benefits: The sponsorship will provide financial support to the candidates depends upon the student’s need.
Drop your comment(s) regarding this scholarship using the comment box below and stand a chance to win our Scholarship Application Guide Ebook worth $150.
We will answer all your questions and be glad to hear from you!Methodology: This review is based on a personal survey by ScholarsPortal.com and may or may not reflect the global views of the scholarship. Stars are used to represent the various review factors and a higher star means a better result. For example, a scholarship with an "ease of application" of 5 stars will be easier to apply than that with 3 stars. Based on the review factors, the scholarship is then graded with: "fairly good", "good" and "very good".
Scholars Portal can help you GET ANY SCHOLARSHIP you dream of!
Have you won any scholarship in the past? SUBMIT your Scholar Story or SEND a scholarship for us to post on our site HERE.
- Group: Scholars Portal
- Channel: Scholars Portal Channel
- Undergraduate Scholarships
- Masters Scholarships
- PhD Scholarships
- African Scholarships
- Asia Scholarships
- Australia Scholarships
- Europe Scholarships
- United States Scholarships
- Chevening Scholarship
- Fulbright Scholarship
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
- MasterCard Foundation Scholarship
- OFID Scholarship
- Commonwealth Scholarships
- DAAD Scholarships
- Rotary Foundation Global Study Grant
- Henry Luce Scholarship
- Rhodes Scholarships
- Marshall Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarships
- Sweden Institute Scholarships
- Atlas Corps
Disclaimer Notice: Unless otherwise stated, ScholarsPortal.com is not in anyway affiliated with any scholarship third-party body listed on our site. For more details, see our disclaimer notice page.
Follow us on Twitter: @scholars_portal