DAAD – Study Scholarships For Foreign Graduates In The Fields Of Fine Art, Design/Visual Communication And Film in 2019-2020. It is offered for Masters degree in the field of Fine Art, Design, Film and Visual Communication.
Furthermore, this scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD). This scholarship is open for international students.
Eligibility for DAAD – Study Scholarships For Foreign Graduates In The Fields Of Fine Art, Design/Visual Communication And Film 2019-2020:
- The candidates applying should have received a first university degree in the fields of Fine Art, Design/Visual Communication and Film.
- Funds will be provided for a Master’s degree/postgraduate degree.
- Funding will also be provided to a complementary course at a state or state-recognized German university of the candidate’s choice that does not lead to a final qualification.
- Duration of the funding will be between 10 and 24 months.
- The candidates are selected by a special DAAD committee. The committee includes professors from German universities.
- Selection of the candidates is based on written applications and work samples submitted.
Value of the DAAD – Study Scholarships For Foreign Graduates In The Fields Of Fine Art, Design/Visual Communication And Film 2019-2020:
- The successful candidates can receive a monthly payment of 850 euros.
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance are covered by the scholarship award.
- Grant also covers the travel allowance, monthly rent and one-off study allowance.
Deadline for DAAD – Study Scholarships For Foreign Graduates In The Fields Of Fine Art, Design/Visual Communication And Film 2019-2020:
- The last date to apply for DAAD – Study Scholarships For Foreign Graduates In The Fields Of Fine Art, Design/Visual Communication And Film is 30th November 2019.
You can apply to this scholarship here.
DO YOU KNOW?
- DAAD has supported more than 2 million academics worldwide.
- In 2017, 50% of people sponsored were women.
- DAAD is a German scholarship.
Drop your comment(s) regarding this scholarship using the comment box below and stand a chance to win our Scholarship Application Guide Ebook worth $150.
We will answer all your questions and be glad to hear from you!Methodology: This review is based on a personal survey by ScholarsPortal.com and may or may not reflect the global views of the scholarship. Stars are used to represent the various review factors and a higher star means a better result. For example, a scholarship with an "ease of application" of 5 stars will be easier to apply than that with 3 stars. Based on the review factors, the scholarship is then graded with: "fairly good", "good" and "very good".
Scholars Portal can help you GET ANY SCHOLARSHIP you dream of!
Have you won any scholarship in the past? SUBMIT your Scholar Story or SEND a scholarship for us to post on our site HERE.
CHAT with over 150,000 scholars applying for the scholarships you love here:
- Group: Scholars Portal
- Channel: Scholars Portal Channel
- Undergraduate Scholarships
- Masters Scholarships
- PhD Scholarships
- African Scholarships
- Asia Scholarships
- Australia Scholarships
- Europe Scholarships
- United States Scholarships
- Chevening Scholarship
- Fulbright Scholarship
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
- MasterCard Foundation Scholarship
- OFID Scholarship
- Commonwealth Scholarships
- DAAD Scholarships
- Rotary Foundation Global Study Grant
- Henry Luce Scholarship
- Rhodes Scholarships
- Marshall Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarships
- Sweden Institute Scholarships
- Atlas Corps
Disclaimer Notice: Unless otherwise stated, ScholarsPortal.com is not in anyway affiliated with any scholarship third-party body listed on our site. For more details, see our disclaimer notice page.
Follow us on Twitter: @scholars_portal