Birmingham is currently given scholarships to Nigerian students in 2019. Would an extra £3,000 make a difference towards your tuition fees in the United Kingdom? Are you Nigerian? Are you a high performing student?
If you answered yes to the questions above, then you should apply for this scholarship from the University of Birmingham, United Kingdom.
• Only Nigerian students applying for first year to an undergraduate programme at the Birmingham campus starting September 2019, qualify.
• Student must meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
• You must be registered with, and have your undergraduate study application attached to the University of Birmingham’s local representatives – Bridge House Counselling.
• Qualified candidate must be classed as Nigeria domiciled and a Nigerian national and classed by the University as an international fee payer for tuition fee purposes
• You must be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship including the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
• Candidates must have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full time undergraduate programme starting September 2019.
• Please note that students already registered and studying at the University of Birmingham in the UK, and students applying for MBChB Medicine and Surgery or BDS Dental Surgery are not eligible for this scholarship.
• This scholarship cannot be deferred.
CHAT with over 10,000 scholars applying for the scholarships you love here:
How to Apply
To apply for the Birmingham scholarship, you need to have accepted an offer from the University of Birmingham. Then, you to have select the University of Birmingham as your first choice. Moreover, you have to register with the Bridge House Counselling by the scholarship deadline of 30 June 2019. Selection for the award will be based on academic merit. No interview will be required. The scholarships will be announced by August.
The scholarship will be awarded upon enrollment on studies in September 2019.
- Arts and Law
- Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Life and Environmental Sciences
- Social Sciences
Payment Details & Frequency
It is a joint award with Bridge House Counselling to be awarded to the highest performing student starting their University of Birmingham programme in September 2019.
Deadline for applying closes 30th June, 2019.
Click here for more details.
CHAT with over 68,000 scholars applying for the scholarships you love here:
- African Scholarships
- Asia Scholarships
- Australia Scholarships
- Europe Scholarships
- United States Scholarships
DO YOU KNOW?
- Birmingham is among the largest city in UK.
- Birmingham University is among the prestigious russell group in UK.
- The university has a significant percentage of black people.
CHAT with over 85,000 scholars applying for the scholarships you love here:
- Chevening Scholarship
- Fulbright Scholarship
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
- MasterCard Foundation Scholarship
- OFID Scholarship
- Commonwealth Scholarships
- DAAD Scholarships
- Rotary Foundation Global Study Grant
- Henry Luce Scholarship
- Rhodes Scholarships
- Marshall Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarships
- Sweden Institute Scholarships
- Atlas Corps