SEPLAT Joint Venture has announced the commencement of its 2019/20 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme. The scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria.
The SEPLAT JV Scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes and is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building through provision of yearly grants to successful applicants to complete their degree programme.
Seplat is a leading independent oil and natural gas producer in the prolific Niger Delta area of Nigeria and a leading supplier of processed gas to the domestic market.
Since Seplat acquired its first blocks and commenced production in 2010, the Company has increased oil and gas production and grown reserves in each year of operation and is today widely recognized as a leading Nigerian independent oil and gas operator.
Underpinning Seplat is a strong balance sheet and profitable production base with a balanced mix of oil and gas.
Eligibility Criteria for Seplat Undergraduate Scholarship:
Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
• Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
• Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award
Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
• Business Administration
• Chemical Engineering
• Civil Engineering
• Computer Engineering
• Computer Science
• Electrical / Electronic Engineering
• Mass Communication
• Mechanical Engineering
• Metallurgical Engineering
• Petroleum Engineering
How to apply for Seplat Undergraduate Scholarship 2019/2020:
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form – please click here.
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to SEPLAT JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
- Application deadline: Two (2) weeks from the date of publication of this advert.
Seplat Scholarship is worth N150,000 annually.
Seplat Scholarship 2019 Deadline
The deadline for the scholarship is 15th July, 2019.
Drop your comment(s) regarding this scholarship using the comment box below and stand a chance to win our Scholarship Application Guide Ebook worth $150.
We will answer all your questions and be glad to hear from you!Methodology: This review is based on a personal survey by ScholarsPortal.com and may or may not reflect the global views of the scholarship. Stars are used to represent the various review factors and a higher star means a better result. For example, a scholarship with an "ease of application" of 5 stars will be easier to apply than that with 3 stars. Based on the review factors, the scholarship is then graded with: "fairly good", "good" and "very good".
Scholars Portal can help you GET ANY SCHOLARSHIP you dream of!
Have you won any scholarship in the past? SUBMIT your Scholar Story or SEND a scholarship for us to post on our site HERE.
CHAT with over 150,000 scholars applying for the scholarships you love here:
- Group: Scholars Portal
- Channel: Scholars Portal Channel
- Undergraduate Scholarships
- Masters Scholarships
- PhD Scholarships
- African Scholarships
- Asia Scholarships
- Australia Scholarships
- Europe Scholarships
- United States Scholarships
- Chevening Scholarship
- Fulbright Scholarship
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
- MasterCard Foundation Scholarship
- OFID Scholarship
- Commonwealth Scholarships
- DAAD Scholarships
- Rotary Foundation Global Study Grant
- Henry Luce Scholarship
- Rhodes Scholarships
- Marshall Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarships
- Sweden Institute Scholarships
- Atlas Corps
Disclaimer Notice: Unless otherwise stated, ScholarsPortal.com is not in anyway affiliated with any scholarship third-party body listed on our site. For more details, see our disclaimer notice page.
Follow us on Twitter: @scholars_portal